Nigerian Office and Stationery Stores

From NigerianWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Nigerian Office and Stationery Stores was a company founded by Mr Israel Adebajo in 1944. The company was later known by the football team nominally owned by the company called stationery stores. The firm originally engaged in the nationwide supply of office stationery and rubber stamps. In 1962, the company expanded into manufacturing when it started a paper conversion factory at Apapa, Lagos. It was the second paper conversion factory built in Nigeria after Nigerpak (partly owned by Nigerian Tobacco.(1)


References

  • (1) Alan Sokolski. The Establishment of Manufacturing in Nigeria. p 310