Cappa and D'Alberto

From NigerianWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Cappa & D'Alberto is a publicly listed Italian multinational building and civil engineering construction company established in Nigeria in 1932. The firm is headquartered on 72 Campbell street and has branches in Kaduna, Ibadan and Abuja.

Among the firm's pioneering directors were Carlo Cappa, who was born in 1901 and married Maria D'Alberto, daughter of Quinto D'Alberto and his son Osvaldo Cappa who was married to another D'Alberto.


Shareholders

In early 2007, the principal shareholders were NICON, Lagos State government, Construction and Engineering Investment AG, and International Building Investment AG.